Windrush this sat

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah Jeez I got whooped by a 14 yr old :( salt in the wound time :angry: :lol: He was winning C when I left with my tail firmly between the legs, and I think there someone above Carl but wasnt really taking a lot of notice on the leaderboard.

Well shot young man, some tricky targets that needed full attention

I have a cunning plan ;) as its not that busy, shoot 1 stand from a hoop and then move and come back for the second stand from that hoop thus solving the 20 shots in 1 hit problem, also try to go to a hoop that has people shooting instead of going for the empty one :D

Strategy is the name of the game :ph34r: :ph34r:

Bloody hell Niall won c class,it,s not long before he,s gonna be whopping me :cry: :cry:

Trouble is with your strategy fuzz when you shoot Big shoots,berreta , classic etc and your squadded there comes a time when your gonna have to shoot first with no one shooting in front of you,so look as it as practise for these events, i used to hate it,i remember the first time i made the wales team, squad of 8 or so shooters first stand of the day and not an easy one,i was drawn first i thought oh no, but shot 6 ex 8 and got it out the way. Now if we,re at a reg shoot we,ll always head for an empty stand regardless of who,s going first.

I think its more the shooting 2 stands straight after each other from 1 hoop that gets me. I need the walk between the stands to clear my head of what has gone before, good or bad.

Back