Win a years Sponsorship from Gamebore!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Sponsorship%202016%20Clay%20Season%5B1%5D.jpg

Our friends at Gamebore have launched an exciting new competition to win a years sponsorship for the 2016 season.  That's a pretty good prize package, including 10,000 Gamebore Shells, Castellani Shooting kit and a tour of the Gamebore factory.

I'm going to be on the judging panel for the competition - and I'll be looking for shooters that show commitment to the sport, honesty and sportsmanship and above all a passion for shooting.

Clearly, this is a cut above the average competition. Gamebore are committing to support a shooter for a year making them essentially a brand ambassador and starting a long term relationship with them, so - the entry process is a little different.

Attached are a number of forms which should be completed and sent back to Gamebore - they will gather evidence of commitment and passion from the shooter, as well as achievements so far.  The entrants should already show some commitment to the Gamebore brand with existing use throughout 2015, but the entries are not restricted and any CPSA (or national equivalent) Class, age or discipline are welcomed.

The closing date is 31st of July - when I'll be joining the panel to help decide the winning shooter.

Full details are at the Gamebore Website. 

Sponsorship 2016 Clay Season[1].jpg

Comp3.jpg

Comp2.jpg

Comp1.jpg

View attachment 4196_001.pdf

I might enter this, it'll be good for Gamebore to be seen as all inclusive by sponsoring a half blind, nearly 50 year old, still learning, colourblind female who doesn't know her left from right.  On the plus side I do put an awful lot of lead into the sky every year.  ?

Stiff competition i'm afraid Sian x

There's a reclusive guy i know, who has a propensity to dress in bizzare outfits, either Red or Pink , and uses a pseudonim to identify himself, he's that shy ;)

He does occasionally have flashes of brilliance, and has on  occasion been known to actually hit the barn door.

Whilst he does have his own faculties, he does have a serious addiction to mince pies and carrots.

That said, he has a very large fanbase, which would ensure maimum exposure   ( and crb checked too ;))

:santa: x

Santa I can match you on the CRB.  In fact I can probably go better as I can instigate them.  I do like carrots but I only like my mum's mince pies xx

I might enter this, it'll be good for Gamebore to be seen as all inclusive by sponsoring a half blind, nearly 50 year old, still learning, colourblind female who doesn't know her left from right.  On the plus side I do put an awful lot of lead into the sky every year.  ?
Ah, BUT is it THEIR lead ?????

There is also a Guy that shoots an auto with browned barrel, (minus the front bead),  walks with a distinct limp, struggles to stand upright and shoots so little that he would save the sponsor an absolute fortune !

Ah, BUT is it THEIR lead ?????

There is also a Guy that shoots an auto with browned barrel, (minus the front bead),  walks with a distinct limp, struggles to stand upright and shoots so little that he would save the sponsor an absolute fortune !
Well I have been using Hull HV inter comps recently but I do like Gamebore Evo so easy to go back to them but I would need about 30,000 a year give or take.  

Well I have been using Hull HV inter comps recently but I do like Gamebore Evo so easy to go back to them but I would need about 30,000 a year give or take.  
Have to say that I used around 350 Evo fibres for a Corporate shoot (they were provided), my God , they were dirty when compared to my usuals.

Have to say that I used around 350 Evo fibres for a Corporate shoot (they were provided), my God , they were dirty when compared to my usuals.
Oh I don't worry about such things Westley as Tony cleans my barrels ?

Reactions: ips
Back