Willow farm shooting ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIMON-B

Made my first visit to Willow farm with some friends today. On first arriving there is a little club house and the staff were relaxed and friendly, paid £20 for seventy clays and was explained what stands were in use. There is no automated system for releasing targets so shooting on your own could be a pain, definitely a place for friends to shoot with. A good mixture of targets including a tower nothing particularly taxing today, but you can see scope for toughening them up on sunday competition days. The ground also has an automated compak set up and is open from Tuesday to Sunday. Oxney skeet targets are also onsite and they have some tidy looking layouts. Overall a good day out and would visit again.

"Thats when the fight started"

Went for a look and a bit of practice this morning. Having a trapper to chip in with the occasional tip is a great way to practice. The young lady ( daughter of the owner ) who walked me round this morning sorted my aim out with a single comment and doubled my averages! My apologies, I forget her name.

A welcoming ground with skeet, compaq and sporting layouts and a small tower.

There is so much stonestyle at Stonestile.

Next Sunday Jim. Are you popping back for it.

Fields are very wet but thanks to a livestock move we have a new way of getting the traps over so should be 100% operational.

Jen and her gang came up to the shoot on Tuesday and we did some more work. New steps dug and new hand rails. At this rate you won't recognise the place 

No wonder they weren't open.  Karen went to Southdown and came third in C class with 96 from 120.  Well done Sian on taking the Ladies class.

No wonder they weren't open.  Karen went to Southdown and came third in C class with 96 from 120.  Well done Sian on taking the Ladies class.
Thanks but hollow victory, shot like a twonk yet again.  Just got lucky being the top score out of those ladies that entered ladies.

Latest posts

Back