Why does the cpsa take soo long ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinxy72

well after 18 month break from any competitive shooting due to medical problem (neck nerve issue) i re-joined the cpsa on the 31st may .. and still i have not received my card and membership details :cry: .. hope its here sometime this week

Give em a ring and chase it chap, they are a nice bunch of people who have always gone out of their way to help me out when I've rang them :)

Aye, chase them up, it might be on a desk just waiting to be returned to you. As Fuzzy says, they will help you.

well after 18 month break from any competitive shooting due to medical problem (neck nerve issue) i re-joined the cpsa on the 31st may .. and still i have not received my card and membership details :cry: .. hope its here sometime this week
To be fair Jinxy72 its only the 11th June today so there have only been 4 working days since you applied and they post them out 2nd class (or at least they should do).

If you are that desperate to have your self assembly membership card in your hand you perhaps should have applied sooner :.: :.:

Potter

Last edited by a moderator:
potter if i would have been ready sooner then i would have applied sooner :wink: .. have been a member before just lack of left arm use stopped me from shooting :.: … being honest didn't think i was gonna be shooting competitions again and am buying my comp guns again (sold as i thought it was over) … just biting at the bit … will give them this week then will call if it hasn't arrived by the weekend

Latest posts

Back