Who's where this Sunday? - 2014 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A return to Southdown for me...  FITASC tomorrow... praying for dry weather. 

No shooting for me this weekend. I,m off to Brecon / Llangorse for the medium distance Iron Man.

Those who know me will know i'll be watching, and not competing... 

Weston. It's been a while and looking forward to it. Haven't shot for two weeks so will try and get a few in tomorrow to de-rust.

Hopefully gona get out shooting now for the first time in months as harvest is over gona go to Weston wood and try to do 4c as well !

Well managed to make it out after 4 and a bit months!

Shot Weston wood first great course , just took me till about half way round to actually get into my shooting, finished on a 80.

Only 1 criticism was the looper off the pontoon as I'm colour blind to certain colours couldn't pick it out until was in the trees but that's not steves fault it's mine ! Lovely shoot

Then went on to 4c felling a lot sharper and shot round for a 87 ! Had a lot of targets needing some nice lead! Cracking shoot

Loved both shoots and hope now harvest is over to get out more!

Off for the inter counties at barrow heath on sun 5th never been before looking forward to it !

Gamebore Gold Cup for me - best sporting shoot of 2014, hoping this year will be the same...

Just the small matter of a 4500 mile flight in between!

Shooting with Jetlag should be fun (can I have a chariot to get round the ground Steve?)

Gold cup Friday.
Drive to Suffolk.
Home International Fitasc with Lainy on Saturday at Highlodge.
Drive to Cheltenham at 11pm
Whitegold finals on Sunday.
Perfection bar the eight hours driving.

Latest posts

Back