Who shot what'n where?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamster

Bagged a brace of 94's at Horne and Keston, drizzle early on and a bit windy at times but good day anyway. Any good round your way?

Crazy Bear for me - not registered, needed a quick strawbaler to get out and back before flying out on business tonight.:Quite windy - shot like a mug until the 4th stand, then I arrived - finished on a 59 - should have been 10/12 higher I reckon Nothing silly out there, although wind (and a mild hangover) was a factor. Had a lovely time though, and an awesome bacon roll.Back in the saddle with something registered and challenging next week.

Did a real straw baler up the road, not as good as your organised crazy bear :-D shot 34 ex 48 not too shabby could have had another 10 I rekon had I been skt&skt rather than 3/4 and full :-D nothing further than 30 yrds away, proper floppers :-D still, like the missus said "what do you expect for a tenner" all the yokels were actually congratulating their mates if they hit a pair :-O

Two 94,s well done were you hi gun at either/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////I was joint HG when I left Horne but don't hold out real hope as it's a GD haunt, but you never know. Picked up 1st in AA at Keston plus a bottle of wine for straighting a dodgy stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot the fitasc at Grimsthorpe, averaged 20/25 for the first three layouts but then came to the Car Park lay out which was by far the most difficult, only managed a 13 which wasn't so bad considering the highest in our squad was 15. So I finished on a 73.It looked like John Dunne would win it with a 90 including a 21 on the aforementioned Car Park layout - incredible shooting!Overall it was a fantastic day out with good company and an excellent shoot.

I had planned to head to Wylye yesterday but it didn't happen. Went to Bisley and shot a couple of rounds of Skeet, unfortunately the salad spinner was stuck in the gun so with steel was shooting 34 but managed 38ex50, it was a strange feeling seeing birds so close but very satisfying seeing the clays disappear into a ball of soot :D  Well shot guys :)  Jon.

I've booked a long overdue day off on weds and am going down for my monthly FITASC outing to shoot the second of John dysons fitasc winter series in Norfolk- hope weather holds out! Then doing a pheasant shoot I've been invited on Saturday so best behaviour!! Was grateful not to be shooting this weekend, not keen on this cold stuff!

Latest posts

Back