Where we going this Weekend.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably our local none reg ground with Paul120 new abt trap installed new 25 winter series and 25 quid for the first straight. I recently got honour of first straight at Kelbrook new layout so a brace would be nice. Man northern flu too bad for trip to rugby.
Well we tried and failed. £25 still up for grabs... Think we both had at best 15 staight befor the wheels fell off. Mr Peel (whoever he is)  went very..very close.

IPS got  his hankie out once and declaired he was dying...

Yep 23 was my best.

That peel bloke was avin another go as I left hopefully whoever he was he was rubbish and the first straight is still available.

P's

I thought I was a trooper for venturing out from my sick bed, you can't even rely on one of your very best friends to offer any sympathy :)

Paul

do not despair the straight is still on that peel bloke did not better 24

Every dog has its day

Did you see what I did there :)

I am hungry for the accolade of first straight will go nicely with my Kelbrook first abt straight on new layout but some good names there and hard targets.

Paul

do not despair the straight is still on that peel bloke did not better 24
I watched the second line he shot. The wind had got up. 20 Balls of dust and then a really low right hander took a nasty dive due to the wind. Ended up with another 24.
I think some would have stayed all day if they could have.

Think there will be a few doing 25s instead of the 10 birders next Sunday. The pressures on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what a bummer there were some nasty ones were there not. Onwards and upwards ;)

Back