What the hell is it for?!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L

Guys, I recently purchased a new beretta silver pigeon, in the case was a piece of half round blue plastic with beretta printed on it, and it seems to clip onto a barrel easy enough but the newbie question is...............what's it for?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Its to clip on the barrels so that when you get fed up with it and throw it in the bushes you will be able to find it easily? :crazy:  

Is it for resting the barrels on?  I am just guessing as I have no idea and don't remember one coming with mine.

Seriously

I have never received such a thing BUT I would hazard a guess that its for the dealer to wrap around the barrel when being shown on there gun rack. If its not for that reason then its just some tat.

Maybe it was part of the packaging to keep the barrels from being crushed in transit - I love guessing games but I will tire easily and will need someone to tell me the answer very soon.

just to make the quiz more interesting I would like a picture of the offending article.

PS

This is way more fun than Finners stupidly impossible bbc quiz malarkey :)

Sorry I'm late

post-1838-0-15473200-1418994698.jpg

Attachments

• popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
Counter balance weight  :haha:

Actually Son got one with his 692 last year, still haven't worked it out, but as mentioned I think its to protect the barrels whilst on display?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's to be clipped onto the barrel to show that it's a Beretta when on display in a gun shop.

Well I feel robbed of two things

1 I did not get one with any of my betettas

2 I feel robbed of four pages of guessing and pointless rambling.

Latest posts

Back