What is Santa (not that one, the other one) bringing you?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmeGHeaD

Hi Y'All,

im sure the more astute amongst you will have noticed that Chrimbo is nearly on us - so, what have you got on your wish list for Santa to bring you this year?!

i've sent a letter to the North Pole asking for a new set of ear defenders!

my request to Mrs Santa is for one of those lighter fuel hand warmers oh and some new garters (the garters are for me and not the sort you are now imagining) ?

my request to Mrs Santa is for one of those lighter fuel hand warmers oh and some new garters (the garters are for me and not the sort you are now imagining) ?
I'm trying to not imagine anything of the sort!

i used to have a lovely hand warmer when I lived 'oop north'. Used charcoal sticks as a fuel and would burn for hours. 

its not something you would want to imagine is it. ?

not heard of that sort, too late to amend my Mrs Santa list now ?

santadrunk.gif
it will be single malt for you i guess

gift-2.png
i know what's in Paul120 prezzie......................................................................shooting lessons :lol:

Careful with the charcoal dooblies, I had one and managed to undo the bugger whilst routing in my pocket, one burnt barbour and singed whiskers for me and the dog.....

Might not have been too bad, but had got the jacket covered in oil at work that afternoon......

Got mine already,it came in the post yesterday. If I get nothing else Im a happy man.

santadrunk.gif
it will be single malt for you i guess

gift-2.png
i know what's in Paul120 prezzie......................................................................shooting lessons :lol:
I quite agree.. I was a complete shower of the brown stuff today.. same as last week and come to think of it, the week before. 

I went into town later on today and seriously considered walking into specsavers.. 

Can I borrow your glasses? Mr Magoo is currently out of the counry.. 

I'm trying to not imagine anything of the sort!

i used to have a lovely hand warmer when I lived 'oop north'. Used charcoal sticks as a fuel and would burn for hours. 
I have lost my handwarmer.................................my Wife stitched up the hole in my trouser pocket     !     :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lost my handwarmer.................................my Wife stitched up the hole in my trouser pocket     !     :eek:
That warmed you're whole hand? Not just a couple of fingers?! ?

could of been worse might have sawn his cap on then he could not scratch his nuts  :lol:

well, Mrs Santa (me obviously) got Phil a different coloured lense for his Randolph glasses.  They arrived Thursday and the cheeky monkey has hidden them because he wants to try them at Southdown on Weds!!! Then I'm hoping he will give them back so I can wrap them up.?

Careful with the charcoal dooblies, I had one and managed to undo the bugger whilst routing in my pocket, one burnt barbour and singed whiskers for me and the dog.....

Might not have been too bad, but had got the jacket covered in oil at work that afternoon......
The charcoal ones are pap. Hotrox electric ones are the warmest but last about 2hrs on top whack. Best imho are the peacocks as can run all day if you fill them up. Have a pair of the standard size ones but have asked Santa for a giant one.

Just been told Santa will be delivering my new DT11 with custom stock in time for Xmas. Unfortunately he's delivering it to Premier Guns up in Derby so I won't probably won't get my hands on it until after Xmas now :(

Latest posts

Back