What do you get a shooter with braces? Not one of these...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmeGHeaD

Been browsing sales stuff in Amazon as I'm clearly a terrible shopaholic and came across this beauty!

Tourbon Vintage Brown Leather Hip Scabbard Waist Belt Gun Holster for Shotgun Rifle - Brown https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0149PWIWO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Z8vzybHVYKYP2

I can only imagine that you would need some serious support to hang 8lbs of OU from it....

whats the daftest thing you've seen recently for the avid shooter? Post links below for my next years gift ideas (I mean, general ridicule!)

Tourbon Shooting Hunting Gun Barrel Rest Toe Protector Pad Thick Leather - Brown

Do people really use this,must wear very expensive shoes for the need of protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tourbon Shooting Hunting Gun Barrel Rest Toe Protector Pad Thick Leather - Brown

Do people really use this,must wear very expensive shoes for the need of protection.

I had one given as a gift made by a friend which I appreciated (my initials and the Welsh dragon n it) but normally wear Dubarry boots so don't use it often.  I have ruined my uggs and some trainers because in the end you end up with black barrel marks on one shoe/boot as I often rest my barrels on my foot.

I had one given as a gift made by a friend which I appreciated (my initials and the Welsh dragon n it) but normally wear Dubarry boots so don't use it often.  I have ruined my uggs and some trainers because in the end you end up with black barrel marks on one shoe/boot as I often rest my barrels on my foot.
Never had a problem,but then I wear wellies

Latest posts

Back