Westfield selection shoot.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banger

What a shoot !! whats the saying " Tough but fair" which it was.

Saw Clint and Nick for a chat they were the same as me enjoying it but finding it tough going.Ithink we all ended up on 80.

Anyone going tomorrow, good luck you will need it.

Banger

What a shoot !! whats the saying " Tough but fair" which it was.

Saw Clint and Nick for a chat they were the same as me enjoying it but finding it tough going.Ithink we all ended up on 80.

Anyone going tomorrow, good luck you will need it.

Banger
Thinking of going there myself, who,s winning so far

Totally Agree Banger real good shoot 80 seemed fair score, as usall left some easy ones out there . cracking weather aswell :) shame the shoots arn't like that most weeks :))

Optima.

there was a 93 from stuart rudling, leading. cant see that being beaten????

Chipper.

Where were the easy ones mate, Like you say great days shooting.

Would have done any major championship proud.

Banger

I believe at least one of them used the cartridges he saved on multiple pool shoot entries ;)

But Allison said `just a normal shoot`. Thinking of the takings? Did she check with Steve first???

CSC3

(Chief winger about tough shoots, yes I know...)

But Allison said `just a normal shoot`. Thinking of the takings? Did she check with Steve first???

CSC3

(Chief winger about tough shoots, yes I know...)
But don,t forget it is an England selection qualifier,can,t make it too easy,it,s supposed to sort the men from the boys,though i might change my mind after i,ve shot it tomorrow .

Optima.

there was a 93 from stuart rudling, leading. cant see that being beaten????

Chipper.

Where were the easy ones mate, Like you say great days shooting.

Would have done any major championship proud.

Banger

I missed 3 dustbin lids on the top stand the one you said I was in front of Banger, Clint was shaken his head in dismay . :-(

Great shoot though for qualifier what will the world be like !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grr Just the weekend I didnt need to have my gun at the 'smiths :angry: Would have liked to shoot this one as I imagine it shows some of Steves "toughening" measures, good info for the worlds.

yeh i remember chipper, you were.....

shot after you ,nearly had to shoot behind it to hit it, if that makes sense.

Banger, sounds like it needs a man of your talent!

I will,be at Horne- mainly for a change and because it is half as far to drive. Pick Westfield up and move it half an hour towards civilisation and that would be heaven..

CSC3

£40....just an amazing experience for a total novice....the whole thing from start to finish felt something special...shot 53 and it felt like 70+ to me. Though there is nothing worse than whacking the super fast crosser and then missing just about the only slow dustbin lid on the course!! :huh:

probably one of steves best shoots imo, things were generally moving rather than flopping about in the sky.

enjoyable shoot even if i did do crap.

bring plenty of ammo, i used a whole box of extra shells on no-birds!

I shot 3 stands and carried my mates bag for rest of shoot- clearly wasn't awake as started on a couple of steady ones and couldn't buy a straight!

Was probably the best looking shoot I've seen for ages and if I was in a better frame of mind would have loved to have shot it properly!

I reconed 92-93 was the right score, so recon Stuart will be safe. Well worth £40, roll on the worlds!

I know somebody else who did not finish! Hope you handed your cards in or you will be sat on the CPSA naught step!!! LMAO!!!

:wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Back