Westfield 8th sept

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Just a quick note of thanks to everyone that came today , and what a day sun shining , lots of people 263 all in , no break downs , one battery flat and most of the shoot finished by 3.30 pm

High gun Paul cooper 97 brilliant shooting with Chris Daniels and Chris summer 96

And a special big well done to Jason McLean for qualifying into the final of white gold

Well done to all

Will post scores later when we had tea

Steve

Very enjoyable shoot today Steve; I was crap though!

Looking forward to a return visit at the end of the month.

Hi Steve - It was my first ever trip to Westfield today and I have to say it was one of the best shoots I have attended for sometime. There was a really good variation in targets. I had two howlers dropping 50% on two stands, I managed to shoot quite a few 7"s and straightened and a couple of stands. Missed a couple of soft targets shooting off the gantry platform (not the rabbits) and finished on 79. A really smooth shoot considering the high level of entries I didn't have to wait too long to shoot any stand. As Arnie would say " I'll be back"

Had a a great day today! Things just came together for me!

Got a win in C class just! Even shot the driven targets as driven. Some great targets to shoot at and I didn't really que anywhere.

Got through the White Gold Challenge, it was touch and go with four shoot offs to get in to the final. Don't think I have any nails left. I can relax now for a few weeks! .

Got a win in C class just! Even shot the driven targets as driven. Some great targets to shoot at and I didn't really que anywhere.
Got through the White Gold Challenge, it was touch and go with four shoot offs to get in to the final. Don't think I have any nails left. I can relax now for a few weeks! .
Well shot Jason...keep it up bud..pleased for ya..catch ya soon mark

Had one of those days again today,wheels were wobbling.

Well done Jason winning C and getting through to the white gold finals.

Good to shoot round with you, and meet up with Claire(parkie[team staffordshire]).

Well done Jason, you are a walking advert for upgrading to a DT11 at the mo, good luck at the finals day, catch up one day

Top man! And you shot the driven right- my hero!!

Great work mate well pleased for you.

Back