Westfield 14/7?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspire

Just checking if this is definitely on? I know a little while ago some dates got mixed up and things cancelled,so just want to make sure. Cheers.

You up for it Steve? Me and a mate are going to make our way up if its on.

Would normally bud but 2 family doo's on saturday mean I may only be doing a local if any, dependent on hangover. I have Friday afternoon off for a play before next weekend if required.

No worries mate....same thing for me this weekend just gone. Sisters wedding Saturday....no way I was shooting Sunday!

hi everyone just to confirm westfield is on this sunday 

we have 120 bird reg 

prize fund total £1660 (wow for a normal sunday )

high gun £300

classes 1st  £150

2nd £70

3rd £50

4th £40

5th £30   this is for every class

white gold qualifier will be running all day alongside too

be good to see you all sunday entries 10 till 2 

ps just a quick note about a mini series happening in august involving all of our 3 grounds plus the prize fund above and extra on top !!!!!!

cant say to much as yet , we will update shortly 

remember keep smiling 

steve :preved:   :preved:   :preved:   :preved:

August Prize Pot £4,720.00

120 Bird Shoots: £300 High Gun, £340 Each class (inc £150 1st down to 5th each class!)

100 Bird Shoots: £200 High Gun, £200 Each Class (inc £100 1st, £60 2nd, £40 3rd)

Shoot All 3 Shoots and the top score from each class wins £100 BONUS!

Weston Wood Shooting Ground OX25 3QE

3rd/4th August – shoot either day, 120 Birds Sporting Reg

Garlands Shooting Ground B79 9JR

11th August, 120 Birds Sporting Reg

Westfield Shooting Ground GL54 3BX

25th August, 100 Birds Sporting Reg

Each of the above shoots will have The White Gold Challenge Running Alongside (yes, even Weston Wood!)

Windrush Shooting Ground GL54 3BY

Saturday 10th August, 100 Birds Reg Sporting, £30 Entry Fee!

White Gold Challenge Running Alongside

This little fixture isn't part of the August Prize Pot Qualifiers, just thought we'd mention it though!

Exciting Targets, Fresh New Layouts, Amazing Prize Funds and Friendly, fair Shoots

Hope you can make it - even if you don't do all three, there are plenty of rewards on the day to make it worthwhile

Thanks Stuart, it was STATED CLEARLY at the entry desk And on an email that if entries are less that 120 reg entries then the prize pot will be £200 hg and £200 per class as we paid out.

We are into supporting the prize pot not commercial suicide.

I challenge you to find that payout on 107 entries ....... Shooters support us and we will support them.

If the prize fund isn't supported then we will assume no one is bothered and we will go back to what everyone else does - its quite simple. We are trying it out, it may or may not continue. See what happens in August. One things for sure, you'll never get a prize pot with us that is LESS than everyone has paid in.

At least at our shoots you know it hasn't been practiced beforehand. Something of a rarity these days.

Allison

no one pays out down the classes like the clay shooting company,support them or lose them its simple economics. 

Maybe you should stick to itch font then Stuart !!!

Maybe we should go back to how everyone else does it £150 high gun and 50 , 40, 30 in classes we would be better off !!!! Just maybe of course

Thankfully the majority of shooters appreciate what we are trying to achieve , but yet again I am getting really pissed off with the minority few that seem to be the most vocal !!!!!

Steve

Maybe you should stick to urchfont then Stuart !!!

Maybe we should go back to how everyone else does it £150 high gun and 50 , 40, 30 in classes we would be better off !!!! Just maybe of course

Thankfully the majority of shooters appreciate what we are trying to achieve , but yet again I am getting really pissed off with the minority few that seem to be the most vocal !!!!!

Steve

Latest posts

Back