Wad development

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah,i see its ok to poison something for a month and when you ad more it poisons them for longer! So a constant source creates constant pollution!

Its used as a sizing agent in industry and they seem to be trying pretty hard to find soya proteins,etc to replace it...

But then people growing soya are doing massive environmental damage to land to make more fields..At least if you can see the pollution you have a better chance of removing it!
Its not toxic...

Here's another example https://santiagotimes.cl/2018/07/27/chilean-company-creates-water-soluble-bag-to-fight-plastic-pollution/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was being deliberately pedantic!

As a national coarse fishing representative/politician for 20 years I am/was well aware of the 'leadshot' debate in an angling context.

It just seems a bit rich to be worrying about PVA and or plastic wads when the 'elephant in the room' is the 28grms of lead that accompany the wad into the environment every shot...... 

I was being deliberately pedantic!

As a national coarse fishing representative/politician for 20 years I am/was well aware of the 'leadshot' debate in an angling context.

It just seems a bit rich to be worrying about PVA and or plastic wads when the 'elephant in the room' is the 28grms of lead that accompany the wad into the environment every shot...... 
Wow an unintentional hole in one!

Lead action group took no action and i believe some countries have rescinded there ban and now allow lead shot for shooting again.

Not quite sure spreading it across a closed area is the same as dumping it in the watercourse?

Latest posts

Back