Urchfont-Gunsite

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clynt

Did both today each had something for every body :) HG at Gunsite 93 Steve nutbeam and I believe some guy in A class won HG at Urchfont with 89. me and chipper left tooooo many out there AGAIN !!! personally dropped 10 targets on last 3 stds at Urchfont to card a 88 and did similar over last 3 stds at Gunsite to card a 90 !!!! think severity of both shoots about right ( for me any way) plenty of variety and some real speed and angles. maybe Urchfont suffered a lowish entry due to the combined score system of Gunsite and 4counties but Chas is the fairest payout around don;t quote me but I believe he had 40 comp entries and paid out £100+ in each class, well done that man.

notice no reports back so far from anywhere did the extra £100 aggregate score have the desired effect ?

Good see you shooting well Clinto, nice to get some good results this weekend, for both of us & knowing we left few out there, nice to win AA with 88 m8 shame more shoots not like this but I think alas to many would moan...

I did both fourcounties and gunsite,never been to four counties before was quite busy there and we had lot of queing on stands, started shooting at about 10.20 and finished 1pm ready for a mad dash to next ground, saw a few dodgy calls of one young marker giving some targets that were clearly missed and not giving some that were clearly hit including 3 on one persons card! Had some very good testing targets on there including rabbits ,teal battues and some good crossers, i had a bit of last bird syndrome again grr,think steve Nutbeam carded an 88 here to go with his 93 at gunsite.

Got to gunsite at 1.30 and fairplay another good testing shoot with something there for everyone, with some targets requiring a nace gap and a bit of thought.

did four counties and gunsite today enjoyed gunsite more, even though i picked up 3rd in A class at 4 counties, i personally think more testing targets at gun site

Back