Understanding Gun Fit video

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet UK

Guys n Girls.

Good little video I just found, that may help new (and not so new!) shooters, understand and diagnose Gun Fit issues, with some great "views" of how a particular issues looks, to the shooter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys n Girls.

Good little video I just found, that may help new (and not so new!) shooters, understand and diagnose Gun Fit issues, with some great "views" of how a particular issues looks, to the shooter.

">

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a bit more!

I bet you see a lot more rib...a lot more like these!! :bow:

Script+Tattoos+13.jpg

Hardy har but I watched another gun fit video and realized that the guns I have been shooting the stocks have been waaaaay too long for me. I can literally fit 7-8 fingers between my nose and my thumb. I'm amazed I've shot as well as I have, I probably stand all wrong and everything. Can't wait to get the new gun to try out, it's a good bit shorter but not quite short enough I don't think.

Hardy har but I watched another gun fit video and realized that the guns I have been shooting the stocks have been waaaaay too long for me. I can literally fit 7-8 fingers between my nose and my thumb. I'm amazed I've shot as well as I have, I probably stand all wrong and everything. Can't wait to get the new gun to try out, it's a good bit shorter but not quite short enough I don't think.
Careful.. You can place your head in the wrong place and make 4 fingers difference. So important to have somebody who knows look at your gun fit, because if your hold and stance is wrong, NO gun will fit.

Careful.. You can place your head in the wrong place and make 4 fingers difference. So important to have somebody who knows look at your gun fit, because if your hold and stance is wrong, NO gun will fit.
Noted!

Latest posts

Back