Training Camp Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psych4shooting

The Sporting training Camp is planned for the 24th/25th July at Ian Coley Shooting School, with a Masterclass on the first day with Phil & Ben Husthwaite.

Hi Phil,

I will be available for the two days, what is the plan for the second day? How many cartridges should i plan to bring and what would be the cost of the days?

Many thanks.

Alex

Hi Alex,

The training day will be one day being the Masterclass, the second day is with me to work more on the mental side and then also be working with a sports physio. I will confirm the rate I have for the hotel (it will be very reduced). Bring 250 cartridges with you.

Phil

Hi Phil

Elite is now on my forum.

Many thanks for the last two days, I had a great time, and there was a lot to take in, can't wait to practice it all.

It was great to meet everyone hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, and got home safely..

Nick 

Hi Phil

Elite is now on my forum.

Many thanks for the last two days, I had a great time, and there was a lot to take in, can't wait to practice it all.

It was great to meet everyone hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, and got home safely..

Nick 
Really pleased you enjoyed it Nick, I will speak with you in the week.

Latest posts

Back