Tips for Sportrap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was enjoyable! Certainly felt very different to ESP, had to concentrate hard and even then got caught out a few times. Had 2 decent layouts and 2 poorer ones, ended up on 74. As always kicking myself for some of the misses, which included more of the singles than I'd hoped! Good squad, all quality shooters but found if I watched them, I then didn't prepare for my targets correctly. Cheers for the tips everyone, certainly was more prepared than I would have otherwise been.

Glad you enjoyed it!  It does drain you as you have to really concentrate.  But that was a good score for your first go.  I shot sporttrap at Owls Lodge on Tuesday and it was really windy.  On my sim pairs I decided to play the law of averages as they were so wind affected and go for the easier target first then if I had time go for second, hopefully guaranteeing myself 50% rather than 2 losses!  It worked as I ended up 2nd in ladies/C class, beating a few good shots as well. 

I never watch the others shoot, I’m always thinking about my next pair/sim pair and trying to work out how to approach it etc.  

Keep it up and enjoy.

Latest posts

Back