The Shooting Show - Anyone Going?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only live up the road and have been to 2 previous shows,looked at the price of admission and decided I would give it a miss this time,seems a lot of money ? or is it just me.

Phil - I might wander up, depends on family plans and weather, but I would like to get up again - last year was very interesting.

Long way to go and quite honestly not really needing any new kit so not really worth it. Will wait til Ian Coleys get a demo CG Summit impact in to give it a test drive as thats not going on the list til at least xmas ;)

I'll be there both days, Demonstrating Iron Plate Action Shooting (IPAS) in the Airgun section. Would be good to see some of you, if you wander past come and say "Hi" and maybe even have a go :D

I'll be there both days, Demonstrating Iron Plate Action Shooting (IPAS) in the Airgun section. Would be good to see some of you, if you wander past come and say "Hi" and maybe even have a go :D
Eh - whats that all about then?

It is shooting at iron plates with a multi-shot air pistol which is usually a Umarex Smith & Wesson, CP88 or Colt 1911. The idea is to start with the pistol loaded and made ready in the holster, hands in the surrender position (above the shoulders) and when the audible signal sounds, draw the weapon and engage the targets in the fastest possible time. Quite addictive when you see it.

If I make it up - I'm coming for a go.... sounds fun. Can you do Bruce Willis poses whilst doing it?

Bobski, If you know any one wants a Walther cp88 4" barrel let me know, got one sitting in the cupboard with a load of co2 caps doing nothing. God knows what its worth, not a lot probably.

Bobski, If you know any one wants a Walther cp88 4" barrel let me know, got one sitting in the cupboard with a load of co2 caps doing nothing. God knows what its worth, not a lot probably.
I will keep my ears open buddy, how much would you want for it?

I will keep my ears open buddy, how much would you want for it?
Havent got a clue, bought it about 7 years ago and cant remember how much I paid then :huh: shot a few cans with it and its sat in the cupboard ever since until about a month back when I nailed the pigeon that cooed at stupid oclock in the tree just outside my bedroom window :.:

I thought that I might go to the show at Newark. :yell: :yell: :yell:

But it quickly passed. :smile:

Latest posts

Back