the clay shooting company

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

we have just found out that none of our fixtures for october have been listed in pull magazine !!!!!!!

for your info here is what we are up to 

sun 5th oct 100 reg at garlands plus 25 bird sportrap pool shoot 

sat 11th oct and sun 12 oct westfield 100 reg fitasc , oxon champs , shoot either day , you need to pre book this one 

sun 19th oct 100 reg at weston wood , plus 100 reg at garlands the same day 

sun 26th oct 120 reg at westfield plus 25 bird sportrap pool shoot 

hope this helps and please pass the word around 

thanks steve

Just this morning, looking on CPSA site, I noticed that you appeared to have awarded yourselves a long holiday! Good news..

Just looking in October's Clay Shooting and No mention of your fixtures in their magazine either Steve  :read:  ooooops ? 

CPSA have put a piece in "latest news" however it doesn't read as per Steves post regarding dates / venues,

Was thinking you were having an extended rest after the summer you have had Steve and team, lets face it I wouldnt blame you.

It does amaze me that the CPSA with all the cash they have every year cant build a better website (the county sites are inconsistant and look crap) and they have no Apps in itunes or android. each member should be able to go into the app and view their current average, last 5 shoots, etc etc. If they need advice or ideas i have many but i get the feeling it would fall on deaf ears.

Looking forward to the FITASC at Westfield....  have posted the dates for everything on the daily news feed. 

In on the Sunday for me and the pound coin crew.... looking forward to it!

Latest posts

Back