The clay shooting company , this weekend

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Another action packed weekend of shooting coming up for us , Saturday we are at windrush for 100 reg and a white gold qualifier , then on Sunday we are back in Staffordshire at garlands for 100 reg and another white gold qualifier .

This is all part of the lead up to the Gamebore Gold Cup which starts next Thursday so if you wish to practice my style of targets for next week this weekend will be a golden opportunity

I will post more in depth details of the gold cup next Monday , very exciting times coming next week

Steve

Another action packed weekend of shooting coming up for us , Saturday we are at windrush for 100 reg and a white gold qualifier , then on Sunday we are back in Staffordshire at garlands for 100 reg and another white gold qualifier .

This is all part of the lead up to the Gamebore Gold Cup which starts next Thursday so if you wish to practice my style of targets for next week this weekend will be a golden opportunity

I will post more in depth details of the gold cup next Monday , very exciting times coming next week

Steve
good luck steve with gold cup...looking forward to shooting it friday....all the best hope it all goes well for you alli and team im sure it will...mark

Will be at windrush Saturday.

Shooting sportrap Sunday

Cheers mark , I am sure it will be a fun filled week ahead really looking forward to it and the white gold final should be something a bit special with a film crew and a hog roasting in the background , flash clays to shoot , wow wish I could enter this one

Another special mention to our sponsors

Promatic traps and Gamebore cartridges

Cheers mark , I am sure it will be a fun filled week ahead really looking forward to it and the white gold final should be something a bit special with a film crew and a hog roasting in the background , flash clays to shoot , wow wish I could enter this one

Another special mention to our sponsors

Promatic traps and Gamebore cartridges
are you using firebird targets steve ? 

Film crew :eek:  best i have a shave then, and get my hair done, do we need to be there at 9.30 to go to make up really and not for the draw? :biggrin:

Steve
Hope the build up is going smoothly Steve looking forward to shooting the challenge Friday with Mark

Back