The Big Question 1 - Whose breakfast is best?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another vote here for Dartford. Best breakfasts and you cannot fault the friendly service plus they always lay on an amazing free buffet after all the big shoots.

It might not be the best breakfast overall but one of the best breakfasts on Bisley Camp is to be had at the National Clay Shooting Centre Cafe behind the 2002 Commonwealth Games Clay shooting stands

It might not be the best breakfast overall but one of the best breakfasts on Bisley Camp is to be had at the National Clay Shooting Centre Cafe behind the 2002 Commonwealth Games Clay shooting stands
Are you sure Robert? Must be the worst food known to man or animal!

I know what you mean Robert......nothing else open!

If you are there on a weekend when Bisley Gun Club is shooting, try their breakfast. There is also a little cafe in a wood shed that is even further down the range that is ok. However most of the time as you joked above....it is the only one....... .

I know what you mean Robert......nothing else open!

If you are there on a weekend when Bisley Gun Club is shooting, try their breakfast. There is also a little cafe in a wood shed that is even further down the range that is ok. However most of the time as you joked above....it is the only one....... .
The little wooden shed is known as Jenny's when she's open which tends to be when fullbore shooting is on.

Evidently the NSRA (Lord Roberts Centre) building now has a cafe on the ground floor but not tried it yet.

NSC cafe normally seen to be good value and as you say open when not much else is or elsewhere is more expensive - also warmer in winter than Jennys which has outdoor seating only!

There will be a serious test tomorrow morning at OLSS! I can think of at least 8 people who will be trying it! I might even have 2..... :D ;)

Well so far the best breakfast roll has to be at Fauxdegla, I do admit to having 2, however, this was under arduous amounts of peer pressure from Jem911 or whatever he calls himself these days!

Nottingham & District Gun Glub for me! Great breakfast and service with a smile!

Fauxdegla do a mean full fry up - Cooked in a very clean kitchen with smells that remind me of a mispent youth and being awoken on a Sunday morning to the smell of breakfast "wofting" upstairs.....

RANTON CLAY TARGET CLUB: Not strictly a breakfast as they don't do fryups however, large selection of sandwiches, home made sausage rolls and cakes. eg. salmon sandwich (two rounds), home made cake and cup of tea or coffee £1:20p. must be the best value food at any shooting ground. Cynthia says she might have to consider increasing prices slightly in near future!!!!!!.

Back