That time of year

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wynno

Well folks as the title suggests Christmas is nearly upon us, the tree is up and decorated by my good wife ( after 29 years of marriage I know from bitter experience not to meddle in this) the red wine is being poured slightly earlier than normal, and feeling quite  replete from a good meal I would like to wish fellow shoot clay members a very merry Christmas and hope you all miss more clays than I do  :smile: ???

I too wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (homemade sloe gin and raspberry gin should make sure of that!)  and a happy and healthy 2018.  May all your shooting competitions be good and safe ones.?  

Wishing you all the best for a peaceful Christmas Wynno.

Wishing you all the best for a peaceful Christmas Wynno.
Thanks Sian and a merry Christmas to you and Tony and no doubt I’ll see you around the grounds

And remember, “no moving the gun until the target appears “ 

:smile:

Thanks Sian and a merry Christmas to you and Tony and no doubt I’ll see you around the grounds

And remember, “no moving the gun until the target appears “ 

:smile:
Only ever done that once I think.  I also remember my first go at a competition and mounting the gun and then realising you’re not supposed to do that.  Deducted  a clay from myself which the ref gave me back as it was my first ever go. ?. I am getting really good at staying still just need to get better at actually hitting them?

mind you Wynno when I first started with Sporting I used to hear the trap and be off like a whippet.  Tony used to say to me wait until you see it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember it’s only a game..... :D  and your supposed to enjoy yourself 

Merry X mass to all in here at SC forum.

PS

For shooting down Santa Claus sleigh,  what size choke would you recommend (an more importantly which make), 24 or 28 gram cartridges, and should I shoot with both eyes open or just one eye? And how much lead do I need, if any? 

Lars

Merry X mass to all in here at SC forum.

PS

For shooting down Santa Claus sleigh,  what size choke would you recommend (an more importantly which make), 24 or 28 gram cartridges, and should I shoot with both eyes open or just one eye? And how much lead do I need, if any? 

Lars
220px-Soldiers_Load_a_Rapier_Missile_System_During_London_Olympics_Security_Exercise.jpg

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda  ( Merry Christmas and a happy new year ) to the happy bunch here on SC  :thumbsup:

May I also wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Yes even those of you west of the Severn Bridge 

Well folks as the title suggests Christmas is nearly upon us, the tree is up and decorated by my good wife ( after 29 years of marriage I know from bitter experience not to meddle in this) the red wine is being poured slightly earlier than normal, and feeling quite  replete from a good meal I would like to wish fellow shoot clay members a very merry Christmas and hope you all miss more clays than I do  :smile: ???
Have a splendid festive period, Sir.

See you around soon no doubt!

Back