Thanks to Ed Lyons

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NedFlanders

After several discussions with Ed and input from Matt Rutherford I took delivery of my new shooting glasses from Ed this week (Oakley Crosslink frames special prescription G30 lenses for astigmatism and very short sightedness!!).

They are fantastic, great comfortable fit, no catching sight of the frame edges in my peripheral vision, crystal clear with super contrast. I am picking up the clays against the background quicker and over the 2 practice skeet sessions I had this week getting cleaner kills.

I thoroughly recommend Ed's advice and service and many thanks to Matt as well for his input

I can only echo Ned's comment about Ed's fantastic service, he sent me prescriptions Oakley Flakjackets with G30 lenses and they're fantastic!

Target acquisition is much faster and my eyes are nowhere near as tired after shooting anymore.

Thumbs up from me

Hiddely Ho Neighbourdoodie! 

Another member of the Oakley Club
Glad you liked them.... Ed also just did me an amazing pair of sunglasses for normal wear (not shooting) - so I keep coming back!

Great to hear such positive feedback, thank you guys!

They did all look pretty awesome when I checked them over so I'm glad they were as good to look through.

Now, instead of all you complicated buggers I need some nice, simple cases please! Cue people being voted as a"simple case"

Great to hear such positive feedback, thank you guys!

They did all look pretty awesome when I checked them over so I'm glad they were as good to look through.

Now, instead of all you complicated buggers I need some nice, simple cases please! Cue people being voted as a"simple case"
I was simple. And look how that went. :)

I've heard they're running an Extraordinary General Meeting on Sunday and have drafted in an Optometrist Counselling Taskforce to deal with your varifocal dispensing.

Ask them if they do an Individualised FreeForm Varifocal and watch for the sheen of sweat to appear...

96 and High Gun in this Saturday's ESK Reg (and no I wasn't the only person shooting!!). New glasses were great!

Latest posts

Back