Sub zero

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WARNING

It has been brought to my attention that any shooting grounds open this weekend will have the constabulary firearms officers in attendance .

Anyone wishing to enter a clayshoot will immediately have their certificates revoked . FOR BEING MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

Looks nice for a spot of Willow, allowing for the fact it's always 4 degrees colder there than the rest of Kent. 

Looks nice for a spot of Willow, allowing for the fact it's always 4 degrees colder there than the rest of Kent. 
No wind at the moment though, which will make a change for Willow.  Got my winnings from a fortnight ago to collect, as I spent last Saturday being humiliated by Stands 9 to 11 at EJC.

Great day out though. I wish it was closer. I also wish I was brave enough to have another go at shooting it 😂
As the Nike advert says, 'just do it'.

If the weather is looking mild I might take a day off on Wednesday...

Don't know what temp is but it looks cold out there. My Mrs mentioned chopping logs this afternoon but I just checked and there is enough for today so stuff that 😀

I have a feeling a lot of shoot organisers are going to regret shutting down for tomorrow. 

Northampton SG are open tomorrow and have some spaces available after 11:00am for their 100 reg sporting... 

I have a feeling a lot of shoot organisers are going to regret shutting down for tomorrow. 
Not sure. I just cleared the drive so that we can get the cars out and it's still 8-9" deep in the sheltered spots. Roads are okay but I wouldn't fancy Longridge's parking field on anything fitted with road tyres. My car's got boy racer summer tyres so I wouldn't stand a chance. :frown:

Roads are okay but I wouldn't fancy Longridge's parking field on anything fitted with road tyres. My car's got boy racer summer tyres so I wouldn't stand a chance. :frown:
I think you are right longridge car park with anything other then a 4x4 with the right boots on would struggle to get in and out and can imagine there would be quite a bit of drifted snow round the right hand end of the ground along the lane  :unsure:

Don't know what temp is but it looks cold out there. My Mrs mentioned chopping logs this afternoon but I just checked and there is enough for today so stuff that 😀
If the Mrs. has some desire to chop logs I see no reason why you should discourage her.  Such a healthy work ethic and activity should get some praise IMO.

Latest posts

Back