Store gun with chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on a serious note I found with a brattonsound with Mullers and 32's if I break the gun stand the butt in and put the barrels in broken then lock the gun it fits as it is just the door size that prevents you getting it in.
You're some sort of engineering genius, do you work for NASA? :)

Simple, remove the butt plate, saw 2" off the end of the stock, replace butt plate, crouch up a little bit whilst shooting! No need for a Kango or welding, job done.

drill 2 40mm overlapping holes in the top so your chokes can stick out...shouldn't be a security issue,they let you put them on a cable shoved through the wall!

Saw the barrels through about midway making storage a breeze then use a good quality jubilee clip to hold them together when actually shooting, you can even get ones that have a hand tightable clip so no need for even a screw driver. To be fair though Schmokinn's solution isn't bad either.

on a serious note I found with a brattonsound with Mullers and 32's if I break the gun stand the butt in and put the barrels in - gun broken then lock the gun it fits as it is just the door size that prevents you getting it in.

failing that the baked bean tin is always an option. Aldi meat curry works ok as well but baked beans are classless and a tin is not out of place even in the finest establishments
Brilliant just brilliant. I wished I'd have thought of that.

Saw the barrels through about midway making storage a breeze then use a good quality jubilee clip to hold them together when actually shooting, you can even get ones that have a hand tightable clip so no need for even a screw driver. To be fair though Schmokinn's solution isn't bad either.
Leave the jubilee clip off and you've got ported barrels. Simples  :hunter:

Latest posts

Back