Sporting Home International

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdSolomons

Anyone off here going as part of Welsh/Scottish/Irish/Channell islands team?

Im going after work on Friday, going to get down for dinner and a few pre shoot beers, hope to meet some of you down there!

I hope to be there tomorrow around lunchtime! Looking forward to the few days! Hopefully the weather will be kind!

Yes I'm going with the good lady as team water boy, will be nice to finally meet you mr Solomons ;)

Yes, you will have to wear a flower in your hair so I recognise you. Ill be the one in a leopard print onesie.....

Anyone off here going as part of Welsh/Scottish/Irish/Channell islands team?

Im going after work on Friday, going to get down for dinner and a few pre shoot beers, hope to meet some of you down there!
Yes i,ll be heading up tomorrow Edd,should be there lunch time,they,ve got a 50 bird re-entry,plus you,ve got DTL,skeet and ABT there,though some of these may be shut down for the international on sat depending where they,ve set the course,Steve Nutbeam set the targets this year. I would wish you luck for sat but as i,m shooting against you i won,t . :p

Thanks! I won't be shooting tomorrow just going for a curry and a few night caps, I'll save my shooting for the Saturday! Might do a 100birder on way back home too, 2 consecutive days shooting at the British and now 2 days in a row for the home inters! Can't remember doing that much for a while :)

Best of luck Ed and your team!!!!!

Lead from the front........only doubles tonight.....(wink)

Where are next years home Inter Internationals being held? Is there somewere on the net with the rotations listed?

So, if the FITASC home international is in Northen Ireland this year and in Scotland next year, dose that mean the sporting home international will be in Scotland in 2014?

Right, that's now two of my targets/aims/goals.........Scottish sporting team for the home international in 2014 and Scottish FITASC team for the home international in 2018. :D

Looking at some of those scores you'd think so Glen!!! There wasn't even enough people prepared to travel to make a full team, should be a different story at home. The FITASC team is a different story!!!

Looking at some of those scores you'd think so Glen!!! There wasn't even enough people prepared to travel to make a full team, should be a different story at home. The FITASC team is a different story!!!
That is bad mate and as you probably know I was just messing around with my comment! Any badge in any discipline for any country is a proud priveledge. Just a shame that nowadays that the sponsorship towards a shooter after all the effort and money they put in to make a Team is usually fook all when we pay so much. Maybe governing bodies could do more for the Teams? What you think? Maybe they do enough already?

Glen.

Glen, I guessed your were messing :)

Colin Will is one of our top sporting shots, he will have won a fair bit of money shooting the majors this year, someone said there was a C Will straighted the Middland and won £1000, I'd guess that would be Colin. Makes it worth driving from Aberdeen worth while, shooting in Wales with no chance of prize money and no sponsorship/funding as far as I'm aware dosnt sound as temping........you can only travel to so many shoots a year!!! Another one who didn't even fill out a n entry form for the sporting team was Stewart Cumming, Scottich sporting and fitasc champion this year, he shoots all the GB FITASC shoots, was part of the GB FITASC team in Chicago and will be in N Ireland shooting the home international this weekend, he's like most of us, married man with a full time job, you've got to draw the line somewhere!!!

Latest posts

Back