sporting fixed choke

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok simplified things then. Begs the question if everything on a esp can be shot quarter half why multi ???
Cos some people get bored waiting to shoot and the M/C gives them something to play with other than pocket billiards !

you may be right but at least I will have a sxs for game ?

One more thing

looking to the future if I got into this sporting malarkey what would be the best big comp to do that isn't THAT big or THAT hard.
The usual range of registered shoots are great. Seems you may need to travel south a bit. Lots in the midlands I think. If you are ever down this way let me know and I'll meet you.

The usual range of registered shoots are great. Seems you may need to travel south a bit. Lots in the midlands I think. If you are ever down this way let me know and I'll meet you.
You into Ladyboys Will ? 
laugh.gif

that would be great Will i definitely will do when I am in deep south. Midlands is ok only an hour ish and beets two and half to get to any trap venue

that would be great Will i definitely will do when I am in deep south. Midlands is ok only an hour ish and beets two and half to get to any trap venue
Garlands, Grange Farm, Kegworth are some to look at I guess..

http://www.toplandsclayshoot.co.uk/index.html there you go Ian try this ground.

BOBBIN MILL SHOOTING GROUNDBOLTON GUN CLUBBLACKPOOL GCBRIERCLIFFE CLAY SHOOTBRINDLEDOLPHIN SHOOTING GROUNDKELBROOK LODGEMOORCOCK CLAY PIGEON CLUBRISHTON CSCRIXTON CLAY SHOOTROCHDALE GCRUNNING HILL CPC SHAW & CROMPTONSPORTSMANS ARMS GUN CLUBTOPLANDS FARM WOODPLUMTONTRAWDEN CLAY PIGEON CLUB WEBTON CLAY SHOOTINGWORSLEY CLAY SPORTS CLUBWYRE GC

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good Dave cheers
Had to include the fish because Max is on here  :lol:  if you need any more info on a ground pm me 

Do not ask Paul120 how he shot today  :unsure:

Ho sh*t he might see this  :lol:

OK there isn't a clay you cannot break with a 28gr 7 1/2 shell, big loads for rabbits... Utter fecking tosh. As for chokes 3/8's will kill EVERY target on any sporting shoot, although if you prefer ink bloats you may need to shoot with 3/4 chokes...

Back