Southdown New years Day Shoot .

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southdown

120 bird 15 stands £2000 prizepot

£250 HG

£100 1st in Classes

£100 1st in ladies

£100 1st in  Vets

Sportrap

£250 HG

£75 in classes.

Happy New Year to everyone hope to see you in near future

Shaun P

I shot this a couple of years ago. My most vivid memory is of the scorers, many of whom were doing their best not to throw up. :)

Made the daytrip with the old man to southdown today for the 120 birder. Excellent set up as per normal, couple of tricky bits anf some cracking simmo stands, a thoroughly enjoyable shoot. Managed to post a 108 myself, Childerhouse was leading with 113 when we headed home

Made the daytrip with the old man to southdown today for the 120 birder. Excellent set up as per normal, couple of tricky bits anf some cracking simmo stands, a thoroughly enjoyable shoot. Managed to post a 108 myself, Childerhouse was leading with 113 when we headed home

That's excellent shooting anywhere but outstanding at Southdown  :cool:  .

Shot 83/120 which should have been so much better.  Shot similar targets there on Sunday in practice ( Shaun just tweeked things a bit to rev it up for the competition) and barely missed a thing but today I made a mess of things I thought were straight forward.  I'd hit the first pair then drop one, then the other.  I hit the stuff I thought was hard.  Anything I thought was a banker I messed up.

Did the Sporttrap to cheer myself up and shot 20 20 20 14.  Lost the plot a bit on the last layout as it was getting dark and I was tired.  Nice to see quite a few ladies shooting there today too

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot guys, totally forgot this was on. As I only had a couple last night I could have made it down there. Sounds like it was a good one  :)

well shot people was a good shoot today really enjoyed it anyone know who won the shoots was it chris childerhouse by any chance?

wot a good shoot on a new years day and the sportrap really enjoyed shooting the pool shot as well well done to southdown happy new year cheers!

Latest posts

Back