Shot drop

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To add to that he actually hates the " low down two bit double crossers" worst of all... would that be the 1.4m 45 degree left and right double crossers ?... I'll get my coat! :)

at least with a rifle you can generally see the splash if you miss and work out your POI.  This fast moving target malarky with little itty bitty balls is sooooooo challenging - but great fun  :crazy:

If it's the long crosser at West Kent, then you need to make sure you are below it.  It's a very easy one to shoot over the top of.  First time I ever hit it was one of the coaches there telling me I was going over the top of it every time. I still miss it at about 4 times for every time I hit it though!

Ips, your just not funny, the 'what's a crosser' patter stopped being mildly amusing after the first time...
James,

At least he tries, and you have to remember that these Tarpies need telling things a few times, especially at ips's age, so give him a break and smile.

Ips, for clarity, a crosser is the same as a DTL bird but you move yer 'ed left & right instead of up & darn.

Phil

I may need a reminder of that if i make it to the shoot :)

Cheers

Back