shoots over xmas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon said:

and I'd like 50% at Kegworth and 40% at Hodnet and I'll be happy :)
Well, I shot 49% at Kegworth. Just don't seem to be able to get over the 50mark.Need to consider another round of lessons I think...

Think I'm gonna have a blast at Longridge in the morning, try and wash the sour taste of Caterham out /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif plus I need to get my average back up as it fell about 4 clays due to a score that I hoped would be dropped has come back into play by .4% /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif  Not that I'm really anal and keep close note of it /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  any worse and I will be able to quote it mid round to 4 decimal points /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i'll be doing longridge aswell. Ihs you doing long ridge???

Last edited by a moderator:
Kegworth for me tomorrow I think. See if I can get back to my standard 49% !! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Yes i will be there but i think normal service will resume never shoot well there /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif 

Latest posts

Back