Shoots near Cwmbran

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob 2705

Popping down to Cwmbran tomorrow, and just thought I'd see if anyone knows of any decent clay ground close by?

Doesn't need to be anything fancy, just something you can go around by yourself.

I know there is Treetops, anybody been there?

Many Thanks

James

Hope this is the right section, didn't want to put it in the 'Shoot Review' as technically it's not a review!

Last edited by a moderator:
Popping down to Cwmbran tomorrow, and just thought I'd see if anyone knows of any decent clay ground close by?

Doesn't need to be anything fancy, just something you can go around by yourself.

I know there is Treetops, anybody been there?

Many Thanks

James

Hope this is the right section, didn't want to put it in the 'Shoot Review' as technically it's not a review!
​South wales 2000 S.G is not to far away for you with great facilities but I think you have to phone up on a friday with the skeet and trap ranges open, havent been to treetops for quite some time used to be good but not sure now .. hope that helps

I'm a member up at SW2000 and last time I was off work on a Friday It was up and running but limited facilities, ie the cafe was closed (drinks still available). Give them a ring they're very friendly. As far as Treetops is concerned seriously I'd save your money and avoid disappointment.

Latest posts

Back