Shooting Show

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I have a few interviews lined up so hope to get some good content to share with you all.

Thought it was ok but seemed smaller for some reason. Met up with a few people and also had the privilege of being able to have Richard Faulds Olympic gold medal around my neck. 

5B17F882-4AD5-46BF-BBDD-E9F45125183F.jpeg

Also met this strange bloke 😂😂

0C1B963B-24B2-464F-9D60-08CCB5DE8835.jpeg

Obviously my medication is not working, only gone and ordered a P&V RSR off John Jefferies. Come and join the flock P & V.

Lovely to see lots of friends both old and new, Richard & Tanya , Don Brunt , Paul James ( Gamebore ), even saw my old mate Nick Fellows , he's going to see if he can get me a Western Saddle ( he's currently working for a cowboy out fit ), Andy & Duncan at Laporte, all the Eley staff . A very good show something for everyone . Hope you all enjoy it if you go and I look forward to seeing many off you when the weather warms up.

Obviously my medication is not working, only gone and ordered a P&V RSR off John Jefferies. Come and join the flock P & V.
Really?  I tried one when he first started with them.  Really liked it but wasn't brave enough to go for one.

I went this morning, was a good show (good to see you there Simbo) I thought, a lot more people than I expected to see on a Friday, managed to resist buying anything - just.

Latest posts

Back