Shootclay cup quick Q

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done Will.!

I saved 3 cartridges on the sim rabbits,, no 9? was given all 8 on first barrel, so should have been 4 cartridges saved! haha,,,(pity about my usual abysmal score!)

was a nice day with nice a squad , thanks to Shaun, Natasha, Leigh, Caroline, and Mike. and of course Matt and his team and all involved.
My hero! I ruined my card on a few stands but mainly that one. 2 ex 8!!!! Slightly fuddled by watching Ben McIlwaine dust all 8, shot the other way round to how I planned it (mind - mess) but just fooled me. I have a really good rabbit method, but I found it doesn't work when they have to be shot quickly. Project to fix this then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop it...stop it...STOP IT...!!

Don't mention that stand...!!

I have bought 7 packets of chocolate biscuits today.....but I will need more chocolate if that bloody stand gets mentioned again..!!

:wink:
Hi Nic, Thought you were a dedicated game shot? :swoon:

see you soon.

Hi,

As Matt is enjoying a well spot of well deserved rest after his hard work,  i have a quick Q

Does anyone have a list of what the presentations were for each stand

Cheers

:santa:
Mart,

I'll try and get the list posted tomorrow for you.  It is hand written by Ruperts' other half so if you can't read it blame Janice!

I thought that tooooo

It just shows that you always need to learn more :wink:
Would be a different story if it had tail feathers, was higher up, drifting in the wind and you had a certain 20 bore me thinks???  :biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back