SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think ive made a booking?  (sat 3pm)

Went for the bank transfer,  but all i got was  some bank details?

I'm guessing this is something  to do with online banking ??   (something i dont do) 

do i take the data to the bank, and they do the rest?

Mart
Mart

You use those details when you login to your online banking, very similar to paying a bill online, or you can phone your branch and ask them to do the transfer.

I have booked on and paid, Saturday 12:00, at this rate it will fill up in no time at all...

I saw that, thanks to everyone that has booked on so far... Credit and debit cards will be sorted out tomorrow for those that don't do online banking... Amazed at how fast the event is selling... It is going to be an excellent event if it gets filled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squad details will be posted on the site in the next few days.

Thanks Matt, I've booked on for midday Sat.  I'll post cheque tomorrow.

Tim

How long after making the booking  do you need to pay? 

Wont be able to get to the bank for a few days     

And i,m old school, so dont do online banking

Mart

Extraordinary response people - website is getting tons of traffic.... and bookings are coming in really fast. 

If it carries on at this pace - it will sell out and have a waiting list.  I'm putting squads together as we go - as soon as I have some decent lists, I'll publish.

For those of you sitting on the fence - www.shootclaycup.com/enter to get yourself involved - I really look forward to meeting as many members as I can over the two days. This is the sort of event that I dreamed of when I started ShootClay - and I'm hoping to make it a high quality event and a regular fixture in the calendar. 

Attached is the press release that EJ Churchills have sent out. 

Shootclay cup - 06.06.14.docx.pdf

Attachments

• Shootclay cup - 06.06.14.docx.pdf
    438.5 KB · Views: 42
I can't remember who I make the cheque out too whether its you Matt or Shootclay.

M Rutherford please - I am waiting for my biz account to be setup... 

Ive done the banky bit Matt,

not sure if i got it right,   i'll drop you a PM with the ref numbers etc

Sat 3pm please    :)  

:santa:

Ive done the banky bit Matt,

not sure if i got it right,   i'll drop you a PM with the ref numbers etc

Sat 3pm please    :)

:santa:
All confirmed... bonus prize if you shoot the whole thing in a santa outfit. In August. 

Indeed... 6 man squads.

The event is CAPPED at 540 in total. I want to make sure it is a relaxed round of clays not a rush round.  

Matt

Should be online later tonight... A learning experience for admin.

OK - Credit/Debit cards should now be working. 

Unfortunately I have to pass on the £1.40 charge that the bank system charges me for processing the cards. There is no way around that, and I cannot absorb the costs. 

Bank Transfers and Cheques incur no extra charge. 

Latest posts

Back