Savvy thoughts

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeShot

Got the following (Part 3 of NSCA trainig tips)...

P.S. We are all free to commit sins upon those, however good to have something to cling upon when seas are rough 😎

NSCA-Training-Tips-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen the article before BUT, my shooting bag contains all of those things, plus insect repellent, bite-eeze and a 3 piece cleaning rod and brush, Oh, and a small spray can of 3 in 1 oil. Never change chokes, (the extra chokes STAY in the car), my gunslip has a WAGBI sticker on it (clue to it's age).  The only thing that has changed recently is my clothing (due to the damp in my wardrobe   :rolleyes:  ).  Had to buy a new skeet vest, thankfully due to the way in which I shoot, my hat always remains the same size  !

So WHY the ell do I not hit anything  ???  

I have never seen the article before BUT, my shooting bag contains all of those things, plus insect repellent, bite-eeze and a 3 piece cleaning rod and brush, Oh, and a small spray can of 3 in 1 oil. Never change chokes, (the extra chokes STAY in the car), my gunslip has a WAGBI sticker on it (clue to it's age).  The only thing that has changed recently is my clothing (due to the damp in my wardrobe   :rolleyes:  ).  Had to buy a new skeet vest, thankfully due to the way in which I shoot, my hat always remains the same size  !

So WHY the ell do I not hit anything  ???  
I bet there is no Durex in the bag  :read:

Back