Saturday Sporting Shoots in Berks / Surrey / North Hants

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1Fanatic

My shooting group is looking for a new sporting venue that's open every Saturday morning to non members. Recently we have been shooting Bisley Shooting Grounds Long Siberia but that now only weekdays until after the summer. On alternate weekends we shoot at Mainstone Hill at Pirbright Barracks so something similar with a decent number of stands / traps where we can shoot a full round of 100 birds.

Any suggestions within a 45 min drive from Wokingham area?

Cheers

Simon

EJ Churchill, West London, AC sporting targets, Northolt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Was a member of AC last year but got a little bored of their sporting layouts as never changed. WLSS I thought was more for lessons / corp days / comps. Checking out Churchills now.

Churchill are still running their Challenge shoot. Great 100 bird course for £38. Call and book in.

Owls Lodge on the second Saturday of every month

www.owlslodgeshootingschool.co.uk

We are also open every Tuesday and Thursday and targets are changed daily!

No need to be a member, just turn up and have fun!

Regards Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Owls Lodge on the second Saturday of every month

www.owlslodgeshootingschool.co.uk

We are also open every Tuesday and Thursday and targets are changed daily!

No need to be a member, just turn up and have fun!

Regards Richard
Hi Richard

Appreciate the reply and yep I have visited once before myself and you are one option I will be recommending to my group. Great non member prices as well!

Cheers

Simon

I would say us but we only have a 60 bird sporting over 8 stands. We do have skt dtl and abt to make up for it tho. :) and depending when you come and size of group I can maybe do a flush ;)

I would say us but we only have a 60 bird sporting over 8 stands. We do have skt dtl and abt to make up for it tho. :) and depending when you come and size of group I can maybe do a flush ;)
And if you can get to Northants from Wokingham in 45 minutes you have a helicopter. :)

Latest posts

Back