Sally Bidwell Memorial Shoot High Lodge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Not sure if anyone on here is going to this at High Lodge, but it appears to have been postponed from it's original 30th August date, new date tbc.  Bit of a shame as I'd booked the day off.

Tim

Think you will find the date has changed as it clashes with the British Open Sporting in the neighbouring county of Essex.

Many shooters will be attending the B/O & to maximise entrys for Sally's shoot at High Lodge it makes sense to change the date.

I will be going now the date has changed. 

Is that the one at Hepworth Hall?  It must have been annoying for HL as that date I believe was set last year.

It may of been set last year but the B/O is one of the biggest shoots in the calendar & the fact that this years its being held in Essex, less tan 2 hrs from HL will make the memorial shoot suffer if held on the same date.......tough but thats how the major comps take place.

Phil, I've booked in for this comp for Friday.  Can you use plas wad cartridges there please?

Tim, yes you shoot plastic wads, there are no wad restrictions.

Back