Royal Berks Challenge Trophy (Registered) 3-5th August

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get on Matt? Forecast says gusty tomorrow and still today but if Reading is anything to go by they have that wrong.

Will - I totally missed you are booked in for 3pm tomorrow also so hopefully see you around.

87 for me (although I wasn't there). 

Dropped three on the first 

and three on the sim driven. 

Tidy otherwise. 

Great shooting Jem. 

It was a decent course, which I fell apart on; way in front of most things. Went there after full on morning at work with phone still ringing on the way round. at least thats my excuse for a crappy 77. Just a bad day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a bit of a mare and finished on 63. Stand 1 killed me with that rabbit and going away bird - 6 dropped. 3-4 stands in a row I nailed the first 3 pairs only to relax and miss 1 or both of the last pair. Was a very varied course and ran smoothly other than that battue with the wireless button that was very temperamental. Had a coffee after our squad finished at 5.30 - chef had left so no food, choc etc and they were clearing up around us as if to say come on we want to go home. Not what I'd expect of such a venue.

Bumped into RF who scored a 90 so joint HG I believe.

How did you get on Matt? Forecast says gusty tomorrow and still today but if Reading is anything to go by they have that wrong.

Will - I totally missed you are booked in for 3pm tomorrow also so hopefully see you around.
Sorry I missed this as I went on holiday for the rest of the week.... 76 indeed, was quite pleased, missed my first four birds out in pure excitement at being in the open air. 

Second in c-class at the end of it for £100.... exciting!

Back