Resets

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know an ex ground owner/instructor who was into the key phrase/mantra routine.

His phrase is, 'Break you bastard.'  refering to the clay of course.

He is an excellent shot so there must be something in it.

Vic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently trying to add this to my shooting routine with the help of guy giving me lessons..

Currently, Purple Monkeys wearing grey racing silks, on a Tightrope Juggling Yellow and Orange Triangles stops my mind worrying about how or why I screwed up on the previous stand..

One thing many shooters forget is proper nutrition while on the coarse and how important it is.  Have some bananas and nuts with you and lots of water.  See if that helps with fatigue and those "Brain Fade" moments. 

Good things happen with proper nutrition!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Proper nutrition eh.

Is that tea bacon sarnies and cigars ?

Ah the purple monkey! I was told about using this technique by a top trap shooting family member a few years back, it scrambles the mind before each shot, so definitely counts as a reset.http://www.tirovesti.co.uk/
a top Italian ot shot is renowned for the monkey on the shoulder technique. Going a bit too sureal for me.

Proper nutrition eh.

Is that tea bacon sarnies and cigars ?
Well in the old days it was, bacon sarnie, hip flask and cigar :)

Nutrition is very important, avoid foods that spike blood sugar levels or give quick boosts of energy as these are not really good for shooting, along with staying suitably hydrated

Fuz next time your shooting you do realise some evil feckless bugger will be muttering 'show time' behind you...........
2011showtimeclapper.jpg

Back