Replacement adjustable stock parts

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIMON-B

The adjustable comb mechanism on my Beretta is getting old and its not the best quality, have seen direct replacement parts online in America. Anyone used these products or know if they are available in the UK...

Thanks.

chicken curry no worry

I have not used these myself but knowing the way the American tend to over-engineer aftermarket parts, I'd have no hesitation in buying them.

You could ring Simon at Doveridge and ask him what hardware he sues and if he would supply it to you...?

Or get the GRACO one which is a direct replacement.

Just spoke to Simon at Doveridge and he is sending me a Graco unit in the post." Just send me a cheque in the post when you get it " nice man and top service.. Thanks for the advice. :lol:

chicken curry no worry

Just spoke to Simon at Doveridge and he is sending me a Graco unit in the post." Just send me a cheque in the post when you get it " nice man and top service.. Thanks for the advice.:.: chicken curry no worry
You're welcome...and yes, Simon is a top bloke of the highest standing :)

Fitted the Graco adjuster and an Isis adjustable pad, both seriously well made bits of kit I must say and went for a practice round to set it all up. Just a few tweeks and here and there and bang!! comfortable gun and clays like ink blots. You also get a bit more lift with the Graco. :D

chicken curry no worry

Back