Range bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mostmaverman

can any one tell me which one to buy needs to be big enough for me and the wife to use together and where to to buy it from  best deals thx Steve 

One of the must important things I have learnt over 33 years of clay shooting is : the bigger bag you have, the more crap you carry!

Like Nick, I've gone for a fishing bag.  They are totally waterproof but for me being a lady (sometimes) there are lots of different pockets for the bits and pieces us females like to carry around with us and they are easily washed down if its muddy.  Phil and I used to share bags when we started shooting but when you are put into different squads etc it becomes difficult.  Just try to go for a bag that will do all you want but don't go for it too big, try to image your cartridges, glasses, drinks, ear plugs etc in it then a bit more room for certificate, money etc.  

The plus side is that all shooting bags are expensive but the fishing ones aren't!

One of the must important things I have learnt over 33 years of clay shooting is : the bigger bag you have, the more crap you carry!
this is also true of tool boxes and office desk drawers.

Fishing bag here too, £7 and can fit 6 box`s of cartridges in a single layer,  a pocket on the front for glass in the case and choke key and I can fit a waterproof in the top of the bag too. I dont think I will use the can/bottle holders on the end of the bag though as i dont want to have to be dashing back to the club house half way around a ground.

ATB

Matt 

Had a small bag from B&Q holds 5 boxes of carts my choke case ,glasses case ,ear plug case and a pair of Mac wets 

And still zipps up £9 went back got a second for latter several people in club now using one

Think there called Stanley fat Macs small tool bag 

Had a small bag from B&Q holds 5 boxes of carts my choke case ,glasses case ,ear plug case and a pair of Mac wets 

And still zipps up £9 went back got a second for latter several people in club now using one

Think there called Stanley fat Macs small tool bag 
something like this I presume although mine was £10 holds plenty of cartridges and room left for glasses,skeet vest,cap 

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

Latest posts

Back