Question for our Scotland based members....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Quick question for members based in Scotland - specifically around the Glasgow area...

Can you help me find a shortlist of local coaches & instructors (and/or grounds with coaches) in the area maybe within an hours drive of Glasgow? 

It's for an enquiry stemming from Eds article over on the main ShootClay site.

Stuart is on the injured list at the moment, but still may be coaching.

You should also ask Darkside about coaching with Ben Huswaite that he is organising here at North Ayrshire in February, you will find Darkside on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben is coming up to coach 4 of us at North Ayrshire 27th and 28th Feb, I have no idea what he has planned for 26th or 1st March...there is no harm in asking :)

Darkside - thanks... I'll share this with the lady asking - and if she wants, I can connect her with Ben.

I think she's looking for a beginners thing - but will share all the suggestions.

Thanks Team Scotland! (and Shropshire)

Brilliant! 

As you know I always try to be tasteful and respectful.

Hightower makes a pleasant change from Golum.

Did you know that The Wrekin was the inspiration for Tolkeim's Lord of the Rings? He used to cycle there from his childhood home at Penkridge.

Stewart cumming is available for coaching and can be contacted , 07970549009 , or through his work website Hopetoun

Back