PX price

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad dog

I gave a few Browning dealers a call today as regarding a part exchange deal on my old immaculate Browning 425 grade 5 for a new Browning XS Pro considering the new gun comes in at near £3800 then it’s £200 cash back from Browning the best bid I got was £900 for my old gun, considering the same dealer which has a identical 325 as mine for sale for £1995, the new XS Pro can stay on the dealers gun rack.

Last edited:
It’s easy to feel you’re getting done ( I’ve never had a good gun buying experience ! ) , but dealers are a business . Think of it this way , you’ve a 20 to 25 year old gun that was around £1800 new . Its possibly fired thousands of rounds and it’s probably only depreciated by 2% per annum on its original new price . In that respect your 425 only lost around £45 for every year of usage . That’s not bad .

Put the 425 on Gun Trader for a few weeks . ,

I gave a few Browning dealers a call today as regarding a part exchange deal on my old immaculate Browning 425 grade 5 for a new Browning XS Pro considering the new gun comes in at near £3800 then it’s £200 cash back from Browning the best bid I got was £900 for my old gun 🙄 the new XS Pro can stay on the dealers gun rack.
They're going for around £1200 to £1600 on the gun sale sale websites. Which to be will be lower once a discount is negotiated due to the the steel effect and it could sit on the shelf for quite a while, plus there's VAT etc. If you can throw in a "Give me a grand and I'll do it now with the difference in cash" it may swing the deal.

Yes that is my plan I am going to give it a go on Guntrader see if it goes I’d rather see a private buyer getting it for £1300 than get shafted by a dealer, the shop owner that offered me £900 for it told me he would mark it up for £1150 when I mentioned the one he had up for £1995 his reply “was nobody is buying guns anymore“ 🙄

Thank you guys for your valuable response 👍

Latest posts

Back