CPSA & Protocol

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelfire

Well, it looks like OUR Association is in the mire again. I hear on the Northern Tom Toms that one of the Regions are looking into the legal ramifications on what went on at our AGM. Enough said on that for now I think, while due process is followed.

As for OUR Directors, it would appear to many members that protocol (code of conduct or rules of appropriate behavior) were allegedly abandoned at the AGM, in that for some reason known only to themselves, some Directors think they have some say on who should be Chair. WRONG - the Membership decide who gets this position of high office. Maybe any one on the top table who disagrees with this should stand down, or try to have the articles altered in their favour by following due process.

It is allegedly reported that the proxy vote raised it's head above the parapet again. MMMMMMmmmmm if my memory serves me well, didn't the Magnificent Seven employ this tactic to help effect change some three years ago, and to get the present encumbant Chair elected. My my, we do seem to have short memories when the situation suits.

As for the future, the Tom Toms signal disquiet among the Membership, I have even heard rumblings of a dreaded EGM getting talked about, looks as though we are back to the Boakes/Blaney era of unrest amongst the foot troops.

The CPSA takes one step forward, and one and a half a steps back, and we wonder why shooters are reluctant to join us, is it any wonder.

Phil*

those on board think they no best and those not think they no better!!!

Put those together and everytime you have this super situation.

Well they have lost me as a member now as I can not be associated with this any longer! I wonder how many more will actually realise real change happens when you actually do something!!! ;-)

I bet you that nothing will change unless there is a revolution ^_^

Back