Prescription ShootingGlasses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LancsLad

Hi all,

I have noticed I struggle to pick certain targets up early (I'm red/green colorblind) so was wondering if colored lenses would help. I'm past dew my next eye test and have been having a look online and found these Pro Plus Rx Shooting Sunglasses

They seem like a good idea and come with multiple lenses for not to high a cost. 

Your best best is to have a chat with the Guru of all things eye related; Mr Ed Lyons.

if he doesn't post a reply, bingle him, he has a website an email address. get in touch, he is very approachable and will point you in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I have noticed I struggle to pick certain targets up early (I'm red/green colorblind) so was wondering if colored lenses would help. I'm past dew my next eye test and have been having a look online and found these Pro Plus Rx Shooting Sunglasses

They seem like a good idea and come with multiple lenses for not to high a cost. 
​There ok but just ok, have a look at wrap around they are better, nothing to block your view

I visited @EdLyons back in the Winter. 

The test was super thorough but also showed I needed a small prescription. 

We tried an insert for my Pilla Outlaws 

I couldn't work with this so quickly Ed suggested another Pilla product. 

My Pilla Sportsman 580 with 44N lens and prescription arrived last week. 

All I can say is the man's a genius. 

Visit him and all will be revealed. 

Latest posts

Back