prescription shooting glasses

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

what prescription shooting glasses do you users  recommend  ,  single distance vision ,  ive been using contact lenses  ,  I have some specs but a bit dated ,   ?    cheers in advance . 

Stick with the contact lenses if you can, they're a far better bet. They offer more flexibility when it comes to lens choice, they're much cheaper and you don't have the hassle and expense of changing your lenses if you alter your prescription.

Last edited by a moderator:
contact lenses are good  and practical regarding  tinted glasses ,  but I feel prescription shooting glasses for distance just have a tiny bit more vision sharpness ,  having said that I always see a missed clay , :smile:      one other thing  prescription glasses  , I have a different sight picture   (gap between beads on gun rib )    contact lenses  the sight picture seems more flat .    

Hi

Have single vision insert into ESS ICE naro frame(ESS is owned by Oakley).  OK for me but have only used once due to injury.  will be shooting again in 3-4 months and will post a more informed review then.

Later

Damo

As a shooter with terrible eyesight needing varifocals normally, I got prescription, distance vision only, lenses in an Oakley frame from Ed Lyons, best shooting glasses I have ever had

Back