PODIMORE

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it on cpsa website but all it said was open for practise from I think from 12th Sept for sporting and there is a mobile nothing more.

There is a rumour that Kevin Newton the manager at southern counties has done a deal to

take it over.  Good news for Podimore no so good for Southern.

Any body else heard anything.??? :girlcrazy:

another rumour kicking around is the great mr wylye was thinking about it... :hi:

We can only sit and wait.

Patience is good :wink:

:fie:  Gary, I think that you got it the wrong way round? :fie:   It should read bad news for Podimore good news for S.Counties! :nyam:   :hunter:   

There is a rumour that Kevin Newton the manager at southern counties has done a deal to

This could imply that he is no longer going to have a job at Southern Counties sometime soon or even that he thinks he can run both at the same time!

"Podimore will be open from 10am on 11th September for Sporting Practice. Telephone enquiries: 07582 311735"

/

/

The above is on CPSA News page relating to Podimore SG!

Last edited by a moderator:
:fie:  "Will Kevin turn up"?    what do you think? Is Kevin going to get dirty? is Kevin going to paddle through S**t in the winter? is Kevin going to be happy with the "clubhouse" at Poddy? is Kevin going to earn a living from 60 to 70 shooters? answers please on a postcard. :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
English or British open at podimore !!!!!!!

I really used to enjoy the Saturday fitasc shoots that Paul used to do here

Steve

:fie:  "Will Kevin turn up"?    what do you think? Is Kevin going to get dirty? is Kevin going to paddle through S**t in the winter? is Kevin going to be happy with the "clubhouse" at Poddy? is Kevin going to earn a living from 60 to 70 shooters? answers please on a postcard. :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:
+1

Cannot see it myself.....but hey....I am always open to a surprise .....!!

Good luck to whoever gets it.

We hope the Somerset Sporting, FITASC Sporting etc stays in the County. You/we might all be pleasantly surprised  :sarcastic:

I was over at SC yesterday Gaz and it certainly seems as though Kevin has got Podimore. As for SC?  Well I heard that Barry has got planning consent for the solar farm, but it could just be another rumour, to go with all the other ones!!!!!

:fie:  He that lives longest will see most! (old Somerset proverb.) :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

If Kevin has got Podimore I think we should (if possible) support him as much as we can, if SC & Podimore close what ground is left to shoot at in that part of the country?

If Kevin has got Podimore I think we should (if possible) support him as much as we can, if SC & Podimore close what ground is left to shoot at in that part of the country?
By all accounts he has definately got Podimore. As for grounds in this neck of the woods.........well it's not looking too clever to be honest. For me as a trap shooter it's looking rather bleak!

Latest posts

Back