PILLA FUGITIVE QUIZ

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenW

I'm running a quiz giving you the chance to win a set of PILLA Fugitive glasses with 3 lenses.

Answer this question correctly and I will send you the entry details.

Which gun manufacturer produces the K80?

1) Browning?

2) Krieghoff?

3) Beretta?

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll throw in a shell pouch as well. Plenty of time left to enter folks

I've just had someone enter only to threaten to report me to PayPal if he doesn't win because he thinks I need to have a licence.

What a lovely man.

Refund and say that it is only open to nice people....put a clause in the quiz.....nice people only may play..

Last edited:
Wonder if we can send him the Shootclay Forum Turd of The Year Award as a consolation prize....?

I'll happily donate....

I am the turd of the year. I will happily visit the moron and point out the error of his ways. I could also leave him a small deposit!

Serious head on does Ben have to have a licence? Surely we can circumnavigate it?

I'd quite like to know the legal position too, I bought some raffle tickets at the weekend off this shifty looking child, if I don't win those cookies I want her to feel the full weight of the law!

I've refunded the fine gentleman and left a nice message for him.

Keep entering folks, I'm getting closer to that speedboat.

In all seriousness there are laws governing raffles as these come under the Lotteries and Gambling Acts, there are several different types and this one could be considered a commercial raffle. This is useful if you have any doubts: 

http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/PDF/prize%20competitions%20and%20free%20draws%20-%20the%20requirements%20of%20the%20gambling%20act%202005%20-%20december%202009.pdf

And this is also useful: 

http://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/guidance/about-fundraising/raffles-and-lotteries/

Wonder if we can send him the Shootclay Forum Turd of The Year Award as a consolation prize....?

I'll happily donate....
Where does one nominate; I know of several elligible contenders.... :)

Latest posts

Back