Perazzi MX12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah Geordieboy - I saw you at Barby Sporting last weekend - a lovely looking gun.     Stock fitting wise perhaps have a chat John Jeffries at HPX - he could get your stock modified to fit you.

Web site link here - if you have a look at the testimonials section you might want to read my experience, its the top review with the gun/hat picture http://highpheasants.com/
Hi CosmicBlue

Yes, you seen me at Barby, wearing an incredibly red Perazzi hat to annoy young Ryan!  Well my initial intention was to get a stock made for the gun.  I know that James's Perazzi has exhibition grade wood and I am hoping to get one made for me as well.  I may contact John however, if the price isn't too prohibitive.  I would love a gun made to measure and this has the action/Barrel combination I was after.  If the truth be known, I need to learn how to shoot straight first though!!!!  I am unlearning years of bad habits as the son of a gamekeeper, so my scores have dropped considerably.  That is fine as I am being guided by one of the best in young Ryan. There are few people that can shoot and teach and he is one of them.

Hi CosmicBlue

Yes, you seen me at Barby, wearing an incredibly red Perazzi hat to annoy young Ryan!  Well my initial intention was to get a stock made for the gun.  I know that James's Perazzi has exhibition grade wood and I am hoping to get one made for me as well.  I may contact John however, if the price isn't too prohibitive.  I would love a gun made to measure and this has the action/Barrel combination I was after.  If the truth be known, I need to learn how to shoot straight first though!!!!  I am unlearning years of bad habits as the son of a gamekeeper, so my scores have dropped considerably.  That is fine as I am being guided by one of the best in young Ryan. There are few people that can shoot and teach and he is one of them.
 Great - well I'm sure I'll be there next Saturday morning from around 10.30 onwards if you are around?  Young Ryan is an exceptional chap  - completely agree. 

I came to shooting pretty late in life - started when I was 50, had no friends that shot, got hooked and ended up with 70+ I hour lessons at Barby Sporting with Gordon Coates - in truth it was an hour's escape for me/forget the stress of a daft job etc.   Do have a chat with John - he can probably improve the quality of the trigger pulls too (already good on a Perazzi, but can be even better - try mine if you wish?). 

Just ordered a MX12 L  HPX after having the John Jeffries experience yesterday (see Cosmicblue's posts). At 6'6" tall and big hands I've suffered with cramped off the shelf guns for too long and being left handed as well makes fitting a gun a challenge. The HPX is a very pointable version of the Perazzi mark.

Back